"Alchemy is the process of casting objects into the void in hopes of extracting other objects from it. It's an artful, delicate procedure that very few are capable of. It requires emotionally charged ingredients and highly specialized instruments in order to prevent pulling through something you don't want; or worse, getting pulled into the Chaos yourself."
Unlocking Alchemy: Edit
To unlock alchemy, the player must go through a series of steps:
- He/she must get the relationship with Kay to 700/1000. This can be done via doing delivery quests for Kay and can be checked on the relations ships card in the breeder card (the i icon). At which point, Kay will come up to the player and asks for help if the player asks what is wrong.
- The player comes to town the next weekday and talks to Ellenor. The player can ask about alchemy from Ellenor but to trigger the quest, ask her about her research. Then offer to build her a lab at the ranch.
- Head over to Levi to hear him tell you that it is a pain in the ass. He won't construct the lab unless the player gets him a Holstaurus that is level 20+ with the nurturing trait. It is at this stage that the player learns that Levi has eight siblings that he needs looking after.
- Get the Holstaurus and then hand it in via the monster delivery quest. Then Levi comes to the player and asks how to take care of her. Tell him the truth and then he says that he will build the alchemy lab for the player for a price.
- Head over to Levi's shop to buy your new alchemy lab.
How to preform alchemy: Edit
Alchemy is not a very complicated process in breeder season. Head to the alchemy lab, put in three ingredients that are compatible and then click the candle to receive an alchemised item. When alchemising an item with a Monster Ingredient be sure to put it in the second slot to have it cross over to the alchemised item.
Ass King Shark (base quality 1 star)
Tengu Shark ( base quality 1/2 star)
Tit Fish (base quality 1/2 star)
Deeldo (base quality 2 star)
Shimpapan Star Fish (base quality 1 1/2 star)
KY Jellyfish (base quality 1 1/2 star)
Royal Elf Juice ( base quality 5 Star)
Alraune Nectar ( base quality 2 1/2 Star)
Catgirl/Catguy Squirt ( base quality 1/2 star , Max Quality 5 Star)
Dickwolf/Titwolf Jizz ( base quality 1/2 star , Max Quality 5 Star)
Harpy/Cockatiel Grease ( base quality 1/2 star , Max Quality 5 Star)
Holstaurus/Taurus Milk ( base quality 1/2 star , Max Quality 5 Star)
Elf Juice ( base quality 1/2 star , Max Quality 5 Star)
Stallion/Mare Cum ( base quality 1/2 star , Max Quality 5 Star)
Demon/Demoness Fire ( base quality 1/2 star , Max Quality 5 Star)
Alchemy combinations: Edit
|Tit Fish||Dickwolf Jizz||Dickwolf Jizz||Dye #1||Change Monster's Hair/Fur Color, Bonus heart|
|Tit Fish||Catgirl Squirt||Catgirl Squirt||Dye #2||Change Monster's Hair/Fur Color, Energy Cost Down|
|Tit Fish||Harpy Grease||Harpy Grease||Dye #3||Change Monster's Hair/Fur Color, Xp Gain|
|Tit Fish||Stallion Cum||Stallion Cum||Dye #4||Change Monster's Hair/Fur Color, Harvest Cost Down|
|Tit Fish||Elf Juice||Elf Juice||Dye #5||Change Monster's Hair/Fur Color|
|Dye #6||Change Monster's Hair/Fur Color, Pregnancy Chance|
|Tit Fish||Demon Fire||Demon Fire||Dye #7||Change Monster's Hair/Fur Color, Stored Hearts Down|
|Tit Fish||Dickwolf Jizz||Demon Fire||Dye #8||Change Monster's Hair/Fur Color, Bonus heart|
|Harpy Grease||Dye #9||Change Monster's Hair/Fur Color, Pregnancy Chance(Xp Gain if Harpy Grease is in second slot)|
|Stallion Cum||Dye #10||Change Monster's Hair/Fur Color, Pregnancy Chance|
|Elf Juice||Dye #11||Change Monster's Hair/Fur Color, Pregnancy Chance|
|Tit Fish||Demon Fire||Elf Juice||Dye #12||Change Monster's Hair/Fur Color, Hearts Down|
|Tit Fish||Demon Fire||Holstaurus
|Dye #13||Change Monster's Hair/Fur Color, Hearts Down|
|KY Jellyfish||Harpy Grease||<Anything>||Hearty Noodles||Cure Sickness, XP Gain increase|
|Naughtylus||<Anything>||Dickwolf Jizz||Energy Drink||Breeder Energy (+500 energy if fed to breeder), Pregnancy Chance|
|Ass King Shark||<Anything>||Elf Juice||Intimidating Sub||Mutate (Monster has a 5% chance of gaining a random trait), Bonus Heart (Best combination is to use the Royal Elf Juice from the marquis, a 1 star Ass King Shark and the Alraune Nectar and you will receive an intimidating sub with 80% boost to all stats.)|
|Intimidating Sub||Naughtylus||Dickwolf Jizz||Energy Drink||Breeder Energy, Mutate|
|Naughtylus||Mermaid Jetsam||Dickwolf Jizz||Energy Drink||Breeder Energy, Frenzy (For 5 Days this monster generates as many Hearts as it can store each day, but cannot be Harvested)|